2021 Step Out for Children
Date: 2021.03.07 SUNDAY
Time: 10:00 – 16:00
Location: Sha Lek Corner
38 Sha Tin Wai Road
Sha Tin, New Territories
First 500 participants will receive a gift bag
Participant e-Certificate will be provided
We will be hosting the Step out for Children Treasure Hunt and Carnival on Sunday 7 March 2021, to raise funds for anterior VBT systems, which are the implants for scoliosis patients.
This year, we will have educational and fun gamesto provide an entertaining and enriching experience for the children. The Treasure Hunt session would begin from 10:30 am and finish at 12:30 pm while the Carnival session would begin from 11:30 am and end at 3:30 pm.
Sha Lek Corner Map
Notes to Participants
- Participants are required to send the Enrollment Form to SRDC together with the payment to secure registration. The first 500 eligible participants will receive a gift bag and a participant e-certificate.
- Participant below the age of 12 must be accompanied by their parent(s) or guardian(s). For Participants aged under 18, the completed Parent / Guardian Consent Form with signature must be returned to SRDC on or the before event date. SRDC reserves the right to ask any Participant for age proof.
- Please bring your water. Encourage not to bring disposable plastic bottles in site.
- The event may be cancelled / rescheduled, if in the opinion of organizer and the weather is such that it may impose serious risk to the safety and health of the participant / a red or black rainstorm signal or a storm force winds No. 8 is issued by the Hong Kong Observatory two hours before the event starts, donations are non-refundable.
- SRDC reserves the right to change these terms and conditions, route, time and other details related to the event. Announcements on the latest arrangement will be made on the date before the event through SRDC’s website and its Facebook.
- SRDC and its authorized organizations shall not be liable for any accident or injury to Participant or his property.
- SRDC reserves all rights for all images, recording and videos taken during this event. By signing the form, the participant grants SRDC the irrevocable and unrestricted rights to use and publish photographs, recording and videos taken during the event. By participating in the event, the participant grants SRDC the irrevocable and unrestricted rights to use and publish photographs, recording and videos taken during the event.